Hi, I’m Melissa.
I’m incredibly passionate.
I’m incredibly passionate about my family, my friends, and admittedly, my coffee.
However, the one thing that really lights my fire, is helping people feel empowered and confident; mind, body, and soul.
I believe in cultivating a sustainable and long-lasting lifestyle. You will learn to work with your body, rather than against it. I’m here to help you feel your best, and that will then translate to you looking your best also. To be confident is to feel amazing on the inside and out.
I am here to help guide you through the pitfalls and the mental roadblocks that have kept you from achieving your goals in the past.
I am here to help you recognize your own strength because
you can move mountains
and I want to help show you how.
· Double BA with Honors: Kinesiology & Sociology from York University
· Over 5 years experience personal training
· Experience as Assistant Strength & Conditioning coach for York Varsity
· Played 4 years on York University Varsity Volleyball team
· Assistant coached York University Volleyball team